Hand analyst Helene Saucedo introduces you to the ancient art of palmistry in this complete fully illustrated, step-by-step guide. A beautiful keepsake box with a decorative wraparound band includes everything necessary to create and annotate a handprint: preprinted perforated sheets designed by the author specifically for the book, a non-toxic inkpad, an ink roller, and a metallic gel pen.
“In Handful of Stars, the hand becomes an exquisite map . . . wise, trusted, and uniquely our own. Beautiful and mysterious.”—Kim Krans, artist and author of the New York Times bestseller The Wild Unknown Tarot, The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit, and The Wild Unknown Journal
This artfully designed two-color book, which begins with a concise history of this art is an easy-to-follow guide to analyzing the hand.
The reading is progressive: the book begins by examining the thumb, a simple process, but one that is an indicator of personality type, moving on to interpreting the shape of the hand, the mounts, the major lines (heart, head, and life) and their corresponding timelines, the minor lines, as well as mapping and noting the significance of special markings. Following the same chronology she uses herself with her clients, Saucedo helps readers identify and interpret each element, encouraging them to record their observations on the worksheet as they go. Finally, instruction is provided on reading both hands together.
Informative and entertaining, this unique volume appeals to novice hand analysts and makes a great gift for inquisitive minds of all ages.
The pacakge includes:
- A large, shrink-wrapped keepsake box with a magnetic closure; printed in four color and with intricate foil detailing on the front and spine
- A beautifully illustrated, step-by-step guide printed in two-color with a four-color cardstock cover
- Guided perforated worksheets created by the author for making a handprint and annotating the reading
- A nontoxic, shrink-wrapped ink pad
- A sturdy ink roller
- A gel pen for notations
- A four-color sell sheet inserted at the back of the box under the shrink-wrap details the contents of the kit through clear photography and a written list of components